Friday, June 13, 2008

Dancing Dolphins part duex

So, as the afternoon forged on, the weather got much better and so did our moods. Terry went outside and pretty much stayed there...or so I thought. You know how he loves to meet people, well he snuck around and found his way into the Captain's quarters, thus he was hanging out at the in the hull. i was hanging out with the little people taking pictures of wild life, or trying to. Every so often a Puffin would fly by and yes all of us tried to get pictures of them, and no none of us got a clear picture!

I did however meet a retired police chief from Santa Barbara, California who had never heard of the NCPAAA. He was very impressed with us as a group, and very excited to go home home and talk with the new chief of police and see what he could do to initiate a CPA in his town. Who knows, maybe we'll see him in Anchorage next year at the convention!

About an hour before the Cruise was over, a call from the Captain's quarters came saying dolphins on the left side! At that moment everyone was running to the left front of the boat including me! Heck I would have thrown small children and babies overboard to see them! As you all know dolphins are my favorite thing next to my family! This was my first time to ever see them outside of an aquarium, and I was so very excited! I will attempt to include a video that I took showing them swimming with us! It was so cool! It is one of those things you just have to see to believe, your so excited, your heart is in your throat so to speak, I can't even find words to describe!

No comments: