Friday, June 13, 2008

In Closing...

May I just say what a great place we live in this place we call Alaska! Never before have I seen such beauty on a day to day basis. When the dolphin were bored with us, they swam off to bigger and better things, I went inside with Captin Lief, and Terry. It was then that I learned that Renoun Tours has an evening cruise, a diner cruise in fact. He thought it was quite funny that Terry and I had been placed on the wrong tour. He said he now understood why we didn't seem quite as excited as the others when we first started out. He said of all his passengers, we looked
almost confused
...and he was surprised by that! Go figure! After several minutes of talking about next year's convention, Terry and were invited back to go on the Northwestern's diner cruise! For FREE! And you will never guess when we are going...you guessed? When Mom is here? Of course! It is a very hard life I lead being the chair of the 2009 National CPAAA convention! Hey! Somone had to do it! Here is the video of the Dolphins I meant to attach earlier. Enjoy as we did!

No comments: